Going through separation and divorce is one of the most traumatic events you will ever encounter.
It can feel like your life has crumbled in ruins around you. You may be surrounded by people who have had their own experiences of divorce and it is so different from what you are experiencing that you don't know what to think.
- You may be angry
- You may be sad
- You may feel broken
- You may feel relieved
- You may not want it to happen
But probably the biggest thing that you are experiencing at the moment is overwhelm. There are just so many thoughts going on in your head that you don't know where to start or what to focus on.
- How do you get through the next few months as you finalise your divorce?
- How do you deal with the change in your circumstances?
- How do you operate in life as a single person?
- How can you ever re-enter the dating game?
I want to tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel. Your life may never been the same again.....
Your life could be so much better!
I can help you to find yourself through the process of separation. Whether that's:
- Getting clear on what your goals for the future are
- Guiding you to plan the negotiation strategy to achieve your financial settlement like a professional - but in a way that works with your personality and minimises the stress you feel
- Giving you a makeover from the inside out so you love the person you see in the mirror
- Being the sounding board as you take the first steps into the dating game
Like a Phoenix you can rise from the ashes!
It may be an emotionally intense and draining experience but I believe you can get there with the right support. I say this because I've done it - and looking back, I didn't have the right self-awareness or support to get through that time without a huge emotional cost. I muddled my way through the fallout from my divorce, and it took me years to get back on track.